Saturday, December 11, 2010

One Month Old

Can you believe that it has been a month?! I can't, wow! We are loving our sweet little girl and we have been enjoying here. I LOVE having a little girl, she's like a little doll. I don't think that she has worn the same bow twice yet :).

She is still a very good baby. She has gotten into that "fussy" stage, she is starting to fight sleep and crying a little more when she is tired. She loves to be cuddled and held. She loves it when the boys talk to her and sing to her. She just watches them. She even likes it when Keyne gives her kisses :). She is still waking up 2 to 3 times a night, so not horrible. We are adjusting very well. I still haven't taken them all to the store yet, I think I'll wait until the Christmas season is over with.

Here are a few pictures of my little girl today:



I love this bow... it's made out of a zipper :)

If you're curious about how I make all of her bows, I'm planning on doing tutorials in January on my craft blog.

4 comments:

Alayna said...

It was funny because reading through I was wondering if you have made these bows and how! I look forward to the tutorials!!

Danielle said...

She is a darling girl Kaysi! I'm glad you're enjoying her so much:)

Kori said...

I love, love, LOVE my new little niece!

Tammy said...

She is beautiful!!!