Sunday, December 19, 2010

It only took 3 boys.....

.....for me to be girlie. After having 3 boys, I feel like there is a little much "boy" in our house. So lately, I have wanted to be a little more girlie with my little girl. I know it's pretty crazy to hear (at least for me), but yes, I want to be more girlie. So this past weekend, I decided to make Tasyn and me some fun reversible skirts and then headbands.

I always want to buy new clothes or do something different after pregnancy, just a little change. I feel like a different person after being pregnant, so I want to look like a new person. So maybe this new person will be a little more girlie this time :).

2 comments:

Kori said...

You're such a doll, Kaysi! Welcome to girlihood!

Pat Newton said...

You are sure lookin' good! It took me a while to get rid of the tom-boy attitude too!