Tuesday, October 21, 2008
The JOY of school
This semester me and a couple of friends have decided to start a Joy School in our houses. We take turns teaching from week to week. Kanyon loves it so much, he gets excited for it every time it comes around and when it's over he wants it to be school again. He wants everyday to be school. He has learned so much, but most of all, he is started to really pay attention and participate! Kanyon loves the kids that he goes to school with, he would play with them day after day if he could! When Kanyon goes to school, Tyce and I get some one on one time. Sometimes we get to go shopping and clean, because it's so much easier to do with one kid instead of two. Sometimes we just play together. Tyce is so easily amused. A simple game of peek-a-boo will keep him entertain for a long time. We like to have tickle fights too and I usually win :)..JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Kaysi! I just discovered your blog! Way cool! It's nice to catch up on what i've missed the last couple of weeks!
That is so fun! I love having Tegan in school 3 days a week. It isn't anything like her school in Laramie, but she really likes it, and I agree things are so much easier with one kid. I save those days for errands.
Post a Comment