So I love being a mom, I love playing with my boys and teaching them new things. But I do not like the part of potty training. It is so stressful for both me and Kanyon. For the past month I have been potty training Kanyon. He actually did much better than I thought he would. He went accident free for 1 1/2 weeks, so I decided to start trusting him more and not making him go potty. Well recently he has been having accidents again. GRRR!
He's not too excited about going potty. Which I can understand, I am pregnant and sometimes just don't want to go to the bathroom, especially in the middle of the night. The only time he gets excited is if he can go with someone else. I'm serioulsy considering learning how to pee standing up....
So does anyone have any suggestions to get him excited about going potty??
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am not sure how to get them excited about going to the potty. One thing that worked for Tegan is after she did go in the potty we did the pee pee dance, and sang a song, and we made a huge deal about it. She loved doing the song and dance afterwards. Sorry, I am sure that doesn't help much. If I think of anything good I will let you know. Good luck.
If it makes you feel better...Colton has reverted a little and started having poopy accidents again and lots of pee accidents....very frustrating!!! I'm at my wits end and I guess I just have to bare through it and realize he'll get it eventually.
Post a Comment