Saturday, April 25, 2009

3 months

Keyne is already three months, time is flying by!  Now if only pregnancy went this quick.  He is such a fun baby.  I really like having a little baby, he doesn't talk back and he doesn't get into trouble.  He is just great, most of the time when I talk to him he talks back and just smiles at me. It is so nice to have someone that prefers me rather than Terry :).   He is now starting to giggle, it's so cute!      

4 comments:

Lauren said...

What a cute little boy! I can't believe how fast he is growing. He has the cutest smile! :)

Lauren and Chase said...

Kaysi, he is gorgeous!! I can't believe how fast time flies with these little ones!! Its nuts!! Our boys are only a few days apart!! :) I love this stage when they start giggling!!

Danielle said...

What a cute little fellow! I love his dimples. I can't believe he's already 3 months.

Kori said...

Such a handsome mister! I hope we get to see him soon!