Wednesday, April 15, 2009
We survived!
Today is tax day and that means that tax season is finally over! You would think that being the daughter of an accountant that I would have learned my lesson. It actually went fairly quick, but it was still really hard. I really don't know what we were thinking, having a baby during tax season, two exhausted parents is never good. I am so impressed with Terry, he decided that he was going to go in to work at 5:00am everyday so he wouldn't miss time with boys. I honestly didn't expect him to do it but he made it, the whole three months. He sure was exhausted though and it was getting harder and harder as the months went on. He is amazing though and I am so grateful for him. We have a four day weekend now and we are going to party!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Have LOTS of fun and gets even MORE rest!! Sounds like you've both earned it! Congrats on making it through!!
Good job Terry and Kaysi!
Good for you guys! Live it up!
Yay!!! I'm so glad its over for you. It should be really nice to get onto a "normal" schedule.
Post a Comment