Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Killing too birds with one stone
During pregnancy and having a baby, I just need to change myself in some way. During pregnancy I want change to try to feel pretty because growing bigger doesn't make me feel pretty. After pregnancy the extra layer of fat that it really hard to get rid of, makes me want to change something. I tried having a change by perming my hair. That didn't work, it totally fried my hair and made it fall out. So I decided to cut my hair today, I just couldn't take it anymore. When I want change, I don't go subtle... I cut at least 6 inches off today. With the end of tax season coming, Terry has been working more. So I have to be creative about the time that I have, so I ran to the salon to get my run in. Too bad the first salon I went to was all booked up, so I had to run to another one a mile away. It's still too soon to tell if I love my hair, I do like that it feels healthier. Maybe soon I'll post pictures, if I like it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Can't wait to see it! I need a change too!
Ha I really want to see pictures. Hey if you ever feel like running another half-marathon I'm more than happy to run (SLOW) with you. That's changing things up some.
WOW, Kaysi! You are so daring! I love how you just get an idea and go for it. It takes me a few years to warm up to a change like that!
I totally want to see pictures! I am going through the same thing right now..however I'm trying to grow my hair out right now...but you know how fun that is, so my solution, which has not actually been a good thing for my wallet is gone shopping for new clothes....bad idea when that extra layer of fat is still there...dangit! :)
Post a Comment