FYI... I get all my information from the websites listed under my "money saving blogs"

Thursday, April 30, 2009
My new love
I now have a new love, coupons! I have always loved shopping and getting good deals and so I just love this. I don't know why it has taken me so long to do this, I knew that people did it, but I guess I was just too lazy to do it. Well not anymore! I love it. I have gone into Walgreen 5 times this week already and have gotten lots of things. I think I spent around $25 for all of this (that's with all the tax and everything) and still have $10 in register rewards! I'm actually tempted to go in one more time and get a few more free things :). I do have to be careful, because I might spend too much time doing it and neglecting my children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How/where do you get your coupons? I would love to get good coupons.
I can't stand doing any couponing :(...personally it would take me too much time and money than just getting my basic needs when I need them. But hats off to you for loving it!! You'll probably end up saving in the end, because your also stocking up "food" storage.
Yeah definitely be careful it can take up a lot of time but also save a ton of money!! I love coupons too but haven't had a whole lot of time lately to do it.
Post a Comment