Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring is here!

I have really enjoyed the Spring weather so far this year.  It's always interesting here, at least we haven't had any hail storms or tornado warnings yet.  We have been having 80 degree weather all week and the boys have loved it!  We have even gotten our first sunburns, I always forget about the sunscreen.  Spring does comes with some unpleasant smells... cows.  This morning it was beautiful outside but pretty smelly, I still haven't gotten used to the smell.  Everyone has been out working on their yards and silly me has been in a bathroom all week painting.  Maybe now I can go and enjoy the sun! 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Haha. Yes, the lovely cow smell. We have that here too in AZ and when we lived in Greeley. I grew up with a sugar beet factory so smells are the smell of money. :)

Danielle said...

Yes! Get out of that bathroom and head out doors! Don't forget your spf this time though... I hope your paint job turns out nice though. The kitchen and bathrooms are hardest to paint. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the nice comment :)