Today we decided to have a fun day, we just played and celebrated that tax season is over. We are usually don't spend money on entertain much, but we decided that today it was okay and that we all earned it. The day started with McDonalds for lunch (Terry and I went to Quiznos) and then we went bowling. We all really enjoy bowling and had a good time. Then we went to the movies theaters (we never do this... and I got reminded why today, it's way expensive!) to see Monsters vs. Aliens. It wasn't my favorite movie, but the boys enjoyed it. Tyce actually watched the whole thing, which was really surprising to me. Overall it was just great day and it was nice to go and have fun with the boys.



Tyce holding his ball, it probably weighs more than him :). He actually held it constantly and wouldn't put it down.

Tyce bowling on his own.... it didn't make it all the way down

Kanyon bowling... he does a good job, he even puts his fingers in the holes
.JPG)
Kanyon watching his ball go down the lane

Keyne slept through the whole thing

Yup, I worked everyone :) Terry started out with a strike, but it sure didn't end that way. (If you can't see, his score is 87). Really not the best game for either of us.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you guys were able to enjoy yourselves and your family! Good for you. Hard work and sacrifice always pays off somehow.
I definitely think you guys deserve the break. Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment