Saturday, November 21, 2009

Feeling BLUE?

About two months ago I asked Tyce what kind of theme he wanted for his birthday. He replied, "blue." He didn't understand the question but I thought that it was a great answer! So we went with it. Tyce LOVES blue and thinks that anything that is blue is his. So for his party we had everything be blue. It so much fun! There were 9 kids under the age of 5, at times it was a little crazy but fun! It was great weather outside, so we were able to just go outside and let the kids play outside for awhile. I can't believe Tyce is going to be 3 soon, it felt like just yesterday that we were doing his first birthday party!

Tyce gets a little shy in big groups, he just hung out and watched everyone for a little bit.

We love balloons at parties, so much fun!
All the kids in this visors, the craft that we did. The kids really enjoyed them and wore them for most of the party.
It is supposed to be a balloon, you really can't tell. Cake decorating is not one of my talents!
Opening presents! He got some really fun things, including Bakugan..... not really sure what it is but I constantly have to put the little balls back together :)
Trains, yay, we like trains in our house!
The pinata was a big hit, especially for Tyce. He loved it, he was just all smiles and really enjoyed hitting it. Kanyon was the one to break it open and Katrina finished it off. They got lots of goodies in there!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Happy Birthday Buddy! what a fun day, all that blue looks like a blast

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Tyce!! I can't believe he is 3...I remember when he was born. Sounds like a great party.

Danielle said...

Sounds like you know how to throw a good birthday bash! Happy b-day Tyce! you're such a good mom :)

The Fischer Family said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Tyce! Looks like a lot of fun! I love the blue theme...what a creative kid!

Dennis said...

Happy Birthday Tyce!