Today is Tyce's third birthday, I cannot believe it. He is growing so fast! Tyce is a very fun boy. Whenever he's outside the house, is he really shy and quiet but when he's at home, he is our loudest boy! It makes me sad that people don't get to see his personality because he sure has a cute one! I love that he talks so well, we always know what is going through his head. Tyce loves to be around people and on people. He is constantly climbing on someone, even Keyne. He is full of energy and keeps going and going. He is a great addition to our family and sure keeps things interesting. We love you Tyce!!
Day he was born
3 months
6 months
1 year
18 months
2 years
2 1/2 years
3 years
7 comments:
He is such a cute boy!! We are so excited to see him in a few weeks! Happy Birthday, Tyce!!!
Happy Birthday, Tycers! Sure wish we were there to celebrate with you and to witness your fun personality!
this is so CUTE, and man Tyce is ADORABLE!
wowowowowoww i miss you guys! :):)
i love you and happy birthday, tyce:)
-jaz
What a stinkin' cutie! That last pick is adorable! Happy b-day Tyce!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYCE!! I hope you are getting lots of attention today even though your party was last week. Grandma misses you a whole lot.
Happy Birthday Tyce! He sure is a cutie Kaysi!
Happy Birthday, Tyce! I sure can't wait to see him and all of you if a few weeks! I love that last pic of him, so cute!
Post a Comment