I'm sad to say that ever since I had Keyne, we just don't get out in the afternoons as much. He usually takes some kind of nap, so we just stay home. Well today was a beautiful day and so we got together with a couple of friends and went to our wonderful zoo to feed the ducks. Since the climate here is fairly warm, ducks actually migrate here and so our duck pond has a lot of ducks in it. It is so much fun, you can even get the ducks to come up to the fence and eat the bread right out of your hand.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What fun. We love to feed the ducks here. But we don't have a fence for protection. Sometimes it gets a little scary. Especially with the geese!
How fun! The closest place for ducks if Weber State and there's no where to park, so I'm envious that you have a cool park! I'd be scared that they'd get mean!
I bet the boys just loved feeding the ducks! I did when I was a kid. Keyne is growing up so much! He looks way different now.
The boys look adorable in their costumes!
No jackets?? Man, you guys must be in the tropics!
Post a Comment