Friday, November 13, 2009

Turkeys

The longer we do crafts, the harder it is to come up with cute ideas. We are still doing them, but not every day as I planned, some days it just doesn't happen. One thing I love is that now that it is time for the holidays, crafts become easier. There is a theme to go by and that is so nice, it makes me get excited about crafts and so that makes it a lot more fun for everyone! Yesterday we picked up some leaves and made some little turkeys.

Kanyon did everything himself, he cut out the circles and glued it all, he did a good job!
Tyce did most of the work except cutting the circles, he did a good job too!
I'm glad that I took the pictures when I did because 5 minutes afterwards, Tyce had completely destroyed his. He does this with pretty much every craft. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to do them....

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I think it's so fun that you do crafts every day with your kids! Those turkeys look really cute. I like the idea of using leafs the kids find as the feathers!

Kori said...

That's awesome. I'm pretty sure Eleni has never done anything like that in her life. I don't think she even knows what glue is.

Matt and Jess said...

That's really cute!! Good idea for the feathers, I love the leafs!

Danielle said...

How cute! You're such a good mom Kaysi!

The Fischer Family said...

Very cute, Kasyi! I don't know if you have a Michaels crafts near you but I have found the best craft stuff for the holidays for really good prices. A lot of them are foam and have stickers so you don't have to use glue (love that!!!) Keep having fun!