Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One year older and wiser too!

Today is Tyce's 4th birthday! I cannot believe that he is four. He is getting so big and learning so much!! He is such a fun boy. He is full of personality. He loves being around his family, he loves to be constantly playing with one of us. He is so sweet and kind to everyone. I love having him in our family!!

Day he was born


3 months

6 months

1 year
18 months

2 years

2 1/2 years

3 years
3 1/2 years
4 years old today!!

We are having a little family party for him tonight. We get to go to McDonald's and then come home for presents, cake and ice cream. Then this weekend we will have his big Star Wars party!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Tyce!! He is for sure the Newton out of all of your kids!!

Joe and Cassie said...

Happy Birthday, Tyce!!!! Wish we were there to celebrate!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Tyce, It's a good day to have a birthday!

Kori said...

Happy Birthday, Tycers! I thought about you all day yesterday! You're FINALLY getting bigger!