Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rub-a Dub Dub

Yesterday we gave Tasyn her first sponge bath. Just like all of my kids, she didn't like it at all! She just screamed the whole time, up until I put the towel on her. Hopefully soon her umbilical cord will fall out so she can take real baths. They are so much easier and quicker and most of all, more enjoyable!

She just didn't like it, I always feel bad when she is just crying
Look at that brown hair... I hope that it doesn't fall out!
Much happier!
Isn't she so cute!!! I'm getting used to the idea of pink in the house :)
I love how content she is, she really is a good baby!
Things are going well here. We are really starting to adjust to having her here. The adjustment to four kids is much easier than to three. I think I'm just used to the chaos already, so what's one more kid.

Keyne of course is having the hardest time with it, I just have to get down and play with him more often and give him some much needed attention.

Tasyn is doing great and is such a sweet baby. She is just so content and happy. She has been pretty easy so far. We had a couple of rough nights, she didn't want to sleep in her bassinet. We soon learned that she wanted more padding and to be up against the wall. Since then she has been waking up only 2-3 times a night, which is great!! I'm not getting my hopes up though, I know newborns and that could change any minute.

3 comments:

Joe and Cassie said...

She is adorable!! I can't believe she only gets up 2-3 times a night! What an easy baby!

Danielle said...

She is SO cute! She really looks like you a lot. I'm glad pink has made it's debut in your house :) It's such a fun color for girls. Good luck with the sleeping arrangements.

Alayna said...

She is so cute! I love all the cute girly outfits too!!