Saturday, March 21, 2009

Full of personality

Tyce is full of personality, in other words, he's pretty moody.  At one moment he can be as happy as can be and the next moment he screaming.  Somedays he wants everything to do with me and other days he doesn't want anything to do with me.  He's one of those kids that you just have a wait for him to be ready and rushing him just makes it worse.  Some mornings he wakes up super happy, other mornings not so much.  Most mornings he is screaming and I have to go downstairs to get him.  When I enter the room, he screams more and so I just have to wait for him to come out.  Some mornings he'll just come upstairs on his own.  This morning was a pleasant surprise, when he came up this morning, I saw this!  Just as happy as can be!  
My favorite quote from Tyce recently: He was poopy and so I was saying to him "P.U. ,P.U!"  His response back: "P Me P Me!"

1 comment:

Joe and Cassie said...

He is so cute! I love the slippers:)