Well anyway, the reason why I drive myself nuts. When Kanyon was a baby, I had no problem doing a 4 page spread instead of just 2 pages. I did a lot of pages for him, I had nothing else to scrapbook and I had a little more time than I do now. Well because I did that for Kanyon, I feel like I have to do it for all of my kids. I did it for Tyce and so I have to do it for Keyne. Well now it's really hard to do that many pages, I really don't have that much time and now I have three kids scrapbooks to do. It can be a little stressful at times, but I'm making progress at least. I have already done 15 pages for Keyne, and I'm not even to him being a week old!
Maybe someday my kids will appreciate that I treat them as equals. But I'm sure since I have boys, they will just care less and never even pay attention to the small details. Oh well, maybe I really do it more for myself :)
1 comment:
You're so cute! I know what you mean, about trying to keep it all even - though I only have 2 kiddos thus far - it's a challenge! Plus we have way more pics of Savannah because she LOVES having her picture taken, but Aaron would never sit still for pics when he was younger, and now he hates being in them at all (takes after his Daddy). But in the end so long as they know we love them no matter what, it all balances out. Kudos Hon!
Post a Comment