Monday, March 23, 2009

Popcorn Popping

We got a big package today and it was filled with popcorn.  Well of course Tyce couldn't resist getting in and then came Kanyon.  They had a blast in it, Tyce laid down.  Kanyon jumped in too.  It was great until they dumped it out... it's not fun picking up so much popcorn!  But at least the boys had fun!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

How fun! So, why do we spend so much money on these crazy toys when all they really want it a box of popcorn? :)

Lance and Christa said...

I bet you did have a lot of fun picking it up. That is a lot of popcorn. My kids would have loved it too. Even my older ones.

Danielle said...

So cute! I love the one of Tyce laying down in it! Looks like it would be way fun for kids. Josh and I thought the P me P me from last post was hilarious!