Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It just gets worse

Well the sickness went from not too bad, to horrible yesterday.  Both Kanyon and I got it.  It's not easy trying to take care of three little boys when you're in the bathroom.  Luckily Tyce got better, I was really worried about him being dehydrated, he didn't pee for 5 or 6 hours and we licking his lips constantly and I couldn't get him to drink some fluids.  He finally did and that was a relief, so I could give my attention to someone else.  Kanyon just laid on the couch all day long watching tv, he didn't get up for 5 or 6 hours straight, not even to go to the bathroom, so I just put a diaper on him.  Now that Tyce was feeling better, he wanted to play... with me.  He was constantly on me.   I would finally get to laying down and he would be right on me or Keyne would wake up and have to eat.  I had to force myself to drink and eat something so I could continue to feed Keyne.  I tried a bottle at one point and he had nothing to do with it.  Good thing we are feeling better today, I can at least move without thinking that I need to make a bad dash to the bathroom.  Kanyon has been playing and eating today, so that a plus too.  I think that poor Keyne is starting to get sick, he's just so sad today and you can tell he doesn't feel good.  Hopefully he's won't be too bad and we can be done with this sickness!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm sooo sorry Kaysi! How misirable! Hope you're near the end of this!

Erin said...

Oh Kaysi...that is no fun!! Hope you all start to feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

That's the pits! No one likes being sick. I don't know how you do it being sick yourself and having your kids sick. So sorry! Get better.

Matt and Jess said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. That is not fun at all, I hope you and the kids start feeling better!

Anna Beal said...

Its going around. Sounds like we're not the only ones here in Idaho. My kids were sick for a month!