Monday, March 30, 2009
Weight Watchers
Since just exercising wasn't doing the trick, I haven't decided to do weight watchers. I had a friend explain to me the system and soon I will go to a meeting and really get into it. I don't like to diet... sometimes I really just don't want to turn the food around and look at the nutritional info because it is usually a slap in the face. It is nice to know what I am eating and making me realize how many calories I am eating. Ever since I've had Keyne, I have really liked food. I have been eating big meals and snacking a lot. I thought that I was doing good, butI wasn't, a handful here and handful there really start to add up. Luckily I'm a nursing mom because I get 10 extra points :). I can already tell a difference, I have lost 4 pounds this past week. Hopefully soon I will be in all my normal clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for you! I sure admire your dedication! I wish I could do that!
You are or aren't doing Weight Watchers? If you need any help or have questions about anything, feel free to let me know. I did it for about six months and have a bunch of recipes and ideas and such.
I hope it works out for you! I hate dieting, but I'm going to have to do something after this baby comes. Alex is also in desperate need of a slim down, so we will be working our butts off all summer to slim up.
Post a Comment