Sunday, March 8, 2009
Oh what a week
Wow, this was a rough week. There are several sicknesses going around... like RSV and the stomach flu. Well we decided that stay in the house and be hermits all week. It was really hard for the boys and me... we all need to get out of the house to socialize. Well the beginning of the week wasn't too bad, we went to McDonalds a few times and the park and the boys were fine with that. As the week went on, it got harder and harder. Tyce ended up getting the stomach flu... and this one is not like the normal flu. Usually the best part is that it is 24 hours. Not this one, he has had it since Wednesday and it doesn't seem to be going away. I have done countless loads of laundry because he gives no warning at all and he doesn't understand to go to the bathroom. If he's not throwing up, he has a blow out (Keyne has had 4 or 5 of those too). On top of all this, Kanyon has been really bored and so he gets frustrated and then emotional. There have been several times when all three boys have just cried and I don't know who will get my attention. I just really hope that no one else gets it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh I'm sooo sorry!! That's the worst! I hope they all get over it soon!
Man, that does sound crazy! I hope little Tyce gets feeling better soon and none of the rest of you get it!
I am sorry that they are sick. The flu is the worst on little ones too. Like you said, it just adds to the laundry and other messes. The same illnesses have been going around here too. The weather just needs to warm up so everyone can stop sharing all the Yucky stuff. Hope the kiddos get better soon, and you have a good week!!
I am so sorry. I hope things start going better soon!
Sickness is horrible! It just gets in the way of life! I hope it gets better soon. Maybe you can open up some windows and let in some fresh air. That always helps us. Hang in there.
I totally feel for you. I think this time of year is so hard because we all want to be outside SO bad. Congratulations on the run too. :o) I cannot wait to get back into shape.
Oh, so sorry! I hope that neither of the other boys get it!
Jeepers. Should've worn masks.
Darn Kaysi...hope everyone gets better soon!!
Post a Comment