Before.... a few minutes before going into the hospital to have Keyne. Notice the rosy cheeks... that's from lovely contractions :)
After.... 3 months later, a beautiful little boy and 30 pounds less.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Gotta love results
Well if you haven't noticed yet... I have an obsessive personality. If I ever start something, I have to finish it (immediately because I lose sleep if I don't) or I have to continue doing it regularly. This applies to most everything in my life, this blog, scrapbooking, journaling, painting or any project that I start. Well sometimes it has some benefits, I get things done. Something that I have been obsessing about recently is getting down to my pre-pregnancy weight. I started Weight Watchers and started exercising. Well I have been able to get the weight off, but it didn't come easy. I actually had to control what I was eating ( I wrote down the points everyday) and I basically exercised everyday (except Sunday) for about 5 weeks. Watch out Newtons... I'm not done yet and I'll be ready by the time of the reunion :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Congratulations! I'm liking your new haircut more and more, too.
You look great!!
Woohoo for you! Congrats. You look great! Hooray for your determination. I have been doing a boot camp since September and I've noticed BIG results, too!
Yay! I'm so proud of you!
You look fantastic and your hair is so cute! Little Keyne is adorable too! Good for you!
You look great! way to go! He is getting so big, it's gone by so fast!
See that just is not fair...5 weeks? 30 pounds would take me five years. Congrats though :) I'm rooting for you at the reunion. Well you or my mom :)
Way to go woman! You're amazing! You look wonderful too. I love that hair style on you. I wish I had the determination to work out. I'm proud of you!
Lookin good Kaci! After this baby of mine, I'm gonna have to do something. I'm going to try with eating right first...but if that doesn't work I may need some tips. The weight on baby #2 was hard, I'm anticipating the worst on baby #3.
I've already commented, but wanted to say thanks for the birthday love. So far, Lil' Man has been an angel - oops I probably just jinxed myself!
Congrats - You look great!! I can't believe you lost 30lbs that quickly!! :)
You're my hero.
Post a Comment