Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hair pics

Here a few pictures of my hair... I don't love it but I like it much more than the long look, it's a lot easier too.  It looks better in person, it doesn't look as flat as in the pictures.  I just don't like pictures by myself, the kids are so much cuter and are a distraction from me :).  I decided to get layers and wish I wouldn't have, but I guess I'll just have to remember that next time I cut my hair.  Before I straightened it, I was pretty curly and it made me look like I was in my mid 40s, haha!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it. I think it looks so nice. I'm a drastic change person, too. One of these days I'll probably show up at one of our meetings with something short - I hope it turns out as cute as yours!

Joe and Cassie said...

I think your hair looks soo cute!! I love it:) I didn't think I'd like my short hair cut at first - but it seems so much healthier and is so easy to do everyday like you said. And - your boys look adorable:)

Anna Beal said...

LOVE the hair Kaci! It looks so sheek!

Danielle said...

Kaysi, you look amazing! I don't think I've ever seen your hair short, but it truly looks great! It goes well with your face shape and your skin/makeup(if your wearing any) looks great too. Maybe you're just naturally pretty. Anyway, it looks really healthy and shiny too. I think it was a good choice. Why don't you like the layers? Hard to straighten them all? They can be hard I guess, but it really adds dimension and body. Anyway, you're beautiful inside and out!

Britni said...

Wow it's cute. I like short haircuts on other people, just not me.

Carrie said...

Cute hair...I really like it.

Kori said...

You can pull off so many different hairstyles so well! You have such a cute face for short hair too!