Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!  We had a good Easter.  The boys had a blast hunting for Easter eggs and I always have fun watching them.  It seems like everywhere is having nice weather... we got rain.  We need rain though so it's not too bad.  The boys have had three egg hunts this year, so we have a lot of candy (my diet is not going very well, I finished a bag of mini cadbury eggs in 1 1/2 days).  The boys always gets money in their eggs (something my parents did) and they were pretty excited about it.  Kanyon already has plans for his :)Tyce is pretty excited about his money... look at that face!Kanyon right after he found an egg, he got pretty excited!


Keyne being his happy little self!

2 comments:

Joe and Cassie said...

Cute boys!! I used to love Easter egg hunts:)

Kimberly said...

What fun!! Those are great smiles on all three! Sounds like you guys had a great Easter!!