Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Horse Rides
Ever since Keyne was born I haven't been the greatest mom. I find myself not wanting to do anything with my kids. I didn't want to play with them and I just waited for Terry to come home so he could play with them. They have had a LOT of tv time. Lately I have realized that I need to cherish the moments that I have with them because they won't last forever. I need to start enjoying the time I have with them. So today I decided to turn off the tv and get down and play with them. I gave the boys horse rides around the living room. Well Keyne starting crying, so I had to get something for him. When I got back Kanyon was on the ground and trying to get Tyce on his back. I put Tyce on and Kanyon gave him a little ride. It was so cute! I love it when those 2 play well together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so great! It's hard...I think you're a terrific mom!!
I think you're doing just fine. So I bought something at the flea market this weekend that I was super excited about, and I think you may be the only one that understands. Bryan didn't :(
Post a Comment