Today was Kanyon's first day of preschool. He was so excited to go, he was asking me every five minutes if it was time to go yet. The school is across the street (too bad it's an extremely busy street), so we get to walk there. All five of us went this time but it won't be the case everyday. Kanyon had no problem going, he just said goodbye and never looked back. At first I was a little sad, but I'm just excited that he gets to learn and socialize. Tyce was pretty sad that Kanyon got to go to school, but he was pretty happy to be with me. It is amazing how quickly three hours goes by, I don't feel like I accomplished anything.
When we went to pick up Kanyon, it wasn't a very nice walk. It's a busy time of the day with people picking up their kids and so the street was super busy. There is a crosswalk, with a flashing light. But at least three people didn't stop, so we had to wait for them and then someone turning left turned as we walking across. I had to yell at them to stop, so we probably won't be walking much. I think Kanyon had a good time but he's a boy... he's not into details.
1 comment:
I can't believe school is starting up again!! Didn't summer just start? Kanyon looks soo cute!!
Post a Comment