Monday, August 31, 2009
My silly Tyce
One afternoon we were having quiet time and the boys were actually sitting and watching a movie. So Terry and I thought that we could possibly take a short nap. We figured that there wasn't any harm in leaving them alone for a little bit. About 15 minutes later, I heard Keyne and so I decided that I should go check on the boys. I got downstairs and smelt something unpleasant.... there was Tyce sitting on the stairs and there was poop all over the floor at the bottom of the stairs. At first I thought that he either took off his diaper or it just didn't do a good job containing everything. But nope I was wrong, he was just sitting on the stairs, reaching into his diaper and throwing poop down the stairs. It was pretty disgusting, so I threw him into the bath and hurried and cleaned it up. That boy always reminds me that leaving him in a room by himself is never a good idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh NO!!! That IS disgusting...lol! Hopefully he will potty train soon, eh?
How is there no reference to a monkey?!?! I always knew you liked monkeys but this is ridiculous!
Ha Ha LOL!
Wow. There's nothing else to say. Wow.
Post a Comment