Sunday, August 23, 2009

Six


Today is the day that Terry and I started our lives together, six years ago. We have been through a lot together, lived in four different locations, have had three kids and countless memories. We have had our ups and downs. It has been an amazing ride though and wouldn't trade it for anything. I cannot believe that it has been six years already, it has flown by! I am so grateful that I have many more years to come with the love of my life!

San Diego Temple, Aug 23, 2003

2005

2007

Alaska 2007

2009

Flowers that Terry gave me this morning, he knows me really well because I do not like getting flowers (they are a waste of money to me). These are from our yard :)




10 comments:

Heidi and Robert said...

Hey, sorry I forgot to say congrats at church.

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary...hope you guys have a great day!!

Britni said...

August 23, 2009 huh?

Kimberly said...

Congrats!!! Hope you have a great day together!

Danielle said...

Congrats! I can't believe it's been that long either! Gorgeous wedding pictures! You guys look great. What an amazing family you have. I'm so happy for you ;)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Fischer Family said...

Congrats you two! 6 years and 3 beautiful kids laterand still going strong!

Matt and Jess said...

Happy Anniversary!! That's neat, 6 years!! It doesn't seem 6 years since we were in high school together!

Pat Newton said...

Drat! I was going to email you congratulations and totally forgot :( Sorry. Am glad it was happy!

Sharee said...

I didn't realize you got married in San Diego. That's like the most beautiful temple ever! Cool! Congrats!