Spring is the rainy season, so after a week of rain, Terry and I decided to buy the boys umbrellas. Well of course once we bought them, it didn't rain very much anymore. Living in a dry area means that it doesn't rain very much. We have gotten a lot more rain than last year, but still not a whole lot. Well every time it does rain, the boys want to get out their umbrellas and play in the rain. Every time that he has rained lately, we have been out and about and didn't have them or I forgot to put them in the car. So when I saw that it was raining today, I decided to drop everything, stop cleaning and just let the boys go out and play in the rain. I knew I had to do it then because rain here doesn't last very long. They had a blast and even Keyne didn't mind the rain. He just loved watching his brothers run around.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have such fond memories of playing in the alley behind my nana and papa's house during the rain when I was a kid! It's so fun, just watch out for lightning (or in your case funnel clouds!! LOL!) And don't you just love the smell in the air after it rains?!?! Ahhhhh....
dude, i stinking just ADORE your kids so much! ahhh i loveeee them!!!!!!!!!!!! :):) give them my love!
-jazra
Post a Comment