Monday, August 10, 2009
It just feels so real
Tonight we got to go to the open house for Kanyon's preschool. Can you say crazy?? My little boy is going to preschool in one week! He gets to go for 3 days a week for 3 hours, it is going to be great. Kanyon is such a social boy and loves school and to learn, so he will really enjoy it. They have a cute little classroom, it looks like he is going to have a great time. The school is pretty strict, they have a tardiness policy and even a dress code. Hopefully this will really prepare Kanyon for kindergarten next year. The boys can't wear Spiderman or Batman t-shirts. The worse part of the dress code and the hardest one for me is, Kanyon can't wear sandals. If you know me, then you know that I do not like shoes and never wear them (I wore closed toed shoes 4 times last winter). Well I don't like putting shoes on my boys either, you have to deal with socks and laces. Oh well, I guess that I will just have to deal with it and I think I'm going to have to go buy more socks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's funny, Kaysi. I think preschool is as much for the parents' preparation as it is for the kids. I'm sure Kanyon is going to have a great time and I picture him being a great leader in his age group. I'm excited for him and you!
I am sure Kanyon will love preschool. The girls start in September and they are so excited for it.
I can't believe it! Time is just going by to fast. I can't see anyone more ready for preschool than Kanyon,Is he really excited?
I hope he has a great time!
That's funny! Does the school only discriminate against Spiderman and Batman? How sad! I loved it when Bri was at school, and I'm hoping she'll get to go again this year. It's a lifesaver and he will have sooo much fun!
Post a Comment