Sunday, August 9, 2009

A whole lot of nothing

Ever since I put a ban on projects I feel like we have done absolutely nothing. I have realized that those projects help my afternoons so much. It gives me something to do and something to look forward to. This week has been pretty boring and we really haven't done much. The boys have discovered their toys again and that has been great! Two days straight they were playing with their trains. Tyce is finally at the age that he will play and not destroy. Keyne just watches the boys and the trains going by. We didn't do much during the week but then the weekend hits and we go nonstop!

Yesterday we had a fun filled day. I have been training for a half marathon, so Saturday mornings I always run my long runs. It is nice to get out but it makes me exhausted the rest of the day. After my run, Terry and the boys mow the lawn and Keyne and I go to garage sales. We didn't find much this week. Then we had a Stake primary activity that was a lot of fun. That afternoon, the boys and I went to a birthday party for one of the young women in our ward. We ended the day with dinner with a new couple in our ward. We have recently gotten two new families in our wards and both families have boys, so we are trying to get to know them :). It was a lot of fun and there isn't a better way to get to know people than to invite them into your home. We learned that they like to play games, and so we got to play games!! It was lot of fun. I was super exhausted by the end of the day, I went to bed at 9:30!

Here's some pictures of our "whole lot of nothing"

1 comment:

Matt and Jess said...

Sounds like busy Saturdays! You are awesome for running, I can't seem to get myself out of the house to run! Your little boys are darling!