Terry has classes in Kansas City this week for continuing education, so the boys and I decided to tag along. Since my brother lives here, it really like a vacation for us! While Terry was at class and the boys and I got to play! He works so hard so we can play hard :).
Kanyon,
Tyce and Brazen have played together so well. The morning was quiet, but the rest of the day has been
crazy! I took the boys to a place called Monkey
Bizness that has several of these blow up slides and things. It was a blast. And it being Wednesday afternoon, there was basically no one there so I got to just go in and play too and not worry about
Keyne in the play area.
Kanyon and
Tyce just really had so much fun. Then they got to go to the movies with Aunt Dionne and Terry and I got to go out to one of our favorite
restaurants,
Zios. Then to end the day, they played at a play place. You would think that all this activity would wear them out, but nope, they are having a blast and going strong!
Here's a picture (sorry it's so bad, it is from my phone)
Tyce,
Kanyon, Brazen

2 comments:
You guys do so many fun things! I can't wait till Mckayla gets older! How gross about the poo. I'm not excited for that...
What a fun stage for your kids to be in! We're going to have to come up with some fun things to do over Thanksgiving with the kids (you're coming, right?!).
Post a Comment