*Side note: I'm not complaining at all, I have no problems watching other people's kids, I just felt like a daycare
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Daycare Center
I have decided to start a local daycare center. Okay, not really but I feel like it sometimes. Rarely people ask me to watch their kids, it might be because they see how I raise my kids and they say, "no thank you." But this past weekend, I really felt like I had a daycare. I watch a little boy everyday and then on Thursday we had a funeral in our ward, so I watched a friends' two kids. There were six kids in my house under the age of four, it was pretty crazy! Then on Friday, another friend had to go to the hospital so I had her two kids. Then on Saturday, Kanyon wanted to invite a friend over. My kids have definitely gotten a lot of social time lately. Kanyon loves it, Tyce gets a little overwhelmed after awhile. The phrase, "more the merrier" may not always apply with kids :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
More power to you. I don't love watching other people's kids. I get way too stressed.
The funeral before that I had eleven kids. So I hear you!!!
Post a Comment