Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bonding

Ever since Kanyon started preschool, Tyce and I have had a lot of one on one time together and it's been great. Sadly, Kanyon and I rarely get any one on one time together. He just adores his dad, so I can never compete against him because he will always choose his dad. Well since Terry is in Laramie, Kanyon and I got some bonding time. The other boys were in bed, so we watched tv together, read books and just hung out. It was fun. I even made us some milkshakes and we enjoyed them together watching Noggin. Whenever I got out of bed, he hurried up and got in my side. Even when I thought that he was sleeping, he tricked me and when I came back into the room, he was on my side of the bed. It was just really fun to spend a little time with him alone, we don't get that very often. Sadly to say, I got a little too much bonding time with Keyne in the middle of the night, he apparently wants to be a newborn again and have sleepless nights.

1 comment:

Anna Beal said...

I think it would be so good if every parent did some time like this with each of their kids often.