I learned that vacations are never relaxing for me, they are fun but not relaxing. The kids love all the high energy activites and I love that they are entertained. But vacation life is not for me, I couldn't do it very much. I get so sick of eating out and being in the car. I just like to be at home and have a schedule. I like my life here, I like "boring" things that we do. I know that in a couple of months I'll be itching to go somewhere again, but until then, I'm going to enjoy my quiet life for awhile.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
There's no place like home
I have decided that there is nothing like home. After being on vacation for six days, I felt so good to come home and sleep in my own bed and even better for my kids to sleep in their own beds! We had a lot of fun on vacation, we did a lot of things as you can see by the posts and really enjoy ourselves. It was wonderful being able to see family and play with them. (Thanks Denny for letting us come visit you). It was really nice to get out of our house and not have to cook or clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Come to Laramie. I am lonely.
I agree. As much as I love vacation, I love home even more. Now if I could just bring everyone home with me :)
Post a Comment