Friday, September 4, 2009

Busy Day

Today was the first day that Terry actually got to enjoy being on vacation. So we took advantage of it and played all day. We left the house at 10:20 this morning and didn't didn't get back until 5:30. The boys weren't as exhausted as I was by the end of it all :).
We first went to a little farm called Deanna Rose. It's a fun little place to go, the boys had a blast. Too bad it was raining or we would have spent a little more time there. We first went fishing. The boys caught FIVE fish, it was awesome. They all got so excited when they caught one.
This is Tyce's first fish, it was actually pretty big.
This was Kanyon's second fish. The first one was tiny but this one was the biggest of all of them.
These tractors are awesome, too bad Tyce can't reach the pedals or he would have been cruising along.Keyne loved sitting on them, he looks like a naturalKanyon went around and around again, he had so much fun!Feeding baby goats, Keyne tried to drink the bottle :)Kanyon wasn't too sure about them and didn't like to be cornered by them but soon got the hang out it.Tyce was a pro, he fed three or four goats and didn't need any help at all. It was pretty cute because the goats were as big as him!
After the farm, we hit a entertainment center for lunch and games. I think I like those places just as much as the boys. I feel like a kid again. Finally we went to a few stores and then headed home. There is a lot to do in big cities but they sure wear me out!

4 comments:

Kori said...

What a blast! I love Deanna Rose! I'm so impressed that Tyce was fearless with the baby goats.

Kimberly said...

How fun! Sounds like you had a great day with the family!!

Jennifer said...

We went to Deanna Rose last year too. It's a lot of fun!!

Pat Newton said...

I love the Deanna Rose farm--I enjoyed it as much as the Corson kids!! What a neat thing (and it's free) for kids and parents to enjoy. Glad you guys are having fun!!