Thursday, September 2, 2010

Finally!!!!!!!


Today I had another doctor's appointment and we got another ultrasound. We finally found out what we are having, the baby wasn't shy at all, luckily!

This was the shortest ultrasound I have ever had. It only lasted 5 minutes, from start to finish. It went like this:

First minute: the tech asked what position the baby's head was in last time. I told her that it was down. She told me that the head is up now (grrr!)

Second minute: She found the legs. They were not closed this time :). She asked me what we wanted. I told her. About 5 seconds later she told us what we are having, 95% sure.

Minutes 3 to 5: Double checking around the legs, every angle was the same gender. So she up the percentage and we were on our way. That's it, super fast but to the point.

With an ultrasound that quick and with a percentage that high, it could only mean one thing.......

here's the proof

We having a little girl!!!!!

7 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah for little girls!!!!!!!!! Congrats~

Kathryn said...

YAY!!! SO, so happy for you! You can now make use of that oh so cute fabric! Imagine all the crafties you are going to get busy doing now! hehehe

Samantha Fife said...

Woohoo!!! What is her name going to be??

The Fischer Family said...

Kaysi, I almost started crying as I was reading, the suspense was killing me! I know you wanted a girl so badly and here she is!!!! I am soooo excited for you and can't wait to see her! :)

Heidi and Robert said...

YEAH!!!

Carrie said...

HOORAY!! I am so happy for you! Now, you have to show us what you do with that fabric!:)

Kori said...

Yippee, Yahooie! We're so excited!