Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Go green

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I actually really like this holiday, I get to dress in green and make sure that everyone else is wearing green.  Let's just say, I love green!!  We had a fun day, woke up and made green pancakes, I remember my mom doing this for me when I was in kindergarten.  Then we went to a park for a picnic because the weather was absolutely beautiful!  Kanyon likes holding Keyne.  As you can see, Keyne is starting to chunk up, he doesn't look like a newborn anymore :S.
Tyce wouldn't take a picture with the boys, so I just had to take one of him by himself.

2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

Did you remember to include some red? Happy St. Pt's day.

Danielle said...

He is chunking up! What a little cutie! I remember your favorite color was green cause it was so unique :)