Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Because 3 boys isn't enough
I have decided that I like to be busy, I like to have something to do, so I don't get bored. Well you would that having three boys would keep me plently busy and they do that. But I'm always up for a challenge and having my life crazy for awhile and so forth. I just figure, what's one more mouth to feed. Once you get past three kids, one more isn't much more work. Yup, you guessed it, I am going to babysit a little boy everyday for about 1 1/2 hours while his Mom teaches a class. I was a little nervous at first because it is during lunch and during the time the Kanyon has to go to school. Luckily Terry can take Kanyon to school and we just feed this little boy lunch. Today was our first day and it went great. All three boys ate great, Kanyon got off to school and Tyce and this little boy played great together! I think at times it will be hectic but seriously sometimes watching kids that are the same age is great, they entertain each other and I really don't do much watching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! You are a go getter! I thought you were going to announce you were prego like me! haha.
I feel the same way. Sometimes watching other peoples kids gives me a break. They say I am doing them a favor, but really they are doing me a favor. Good luck, and hopefully things will continue to go smoothly.
Post a Comment