For those of you that new me in high school, there are a few words that described me: crazy, weird, loud. I just wanted to have fun and didn't care what other people thought about me. For example, my senior picture in the yearbook. You know how most girls do themselves up and just look cute and pretty. Well not me, the picture I chose to put in, I'm wearing tiger ears. Yes, a fuzzy headband with tiger ears (we were the tigers). Anyway, as I have gotten older, I'm just not as fun. I don't do anything crazy anymore and therefore I am much more self conscience and I am starting to care about what people think. Recently, I was told about a website for cheap glasses (I only paid $13 for a pair). I decided that I wasn't going to go with the normal, stylish, stuble glasses. I wanted some more exciting, more fun than the plain black ones I have now. So I got some, some with jewels and then I had to get a green pair. It makes me fun a little younger and reminds me of the girl I once used to be. Terry also got a couple of pairs, he went with the more traditional style, and they look great on him. He has gone through four pairs of glasses since we've been married (those darn kids are always finding and breaking them!).
Here's my brown pair, hopefully the jewels won't fall out too soon :)
Just in case you wondering, the website for the cheap glasses is : www.zennioptical.com
7 comments:
I only get glasses when I get them for free (through mystery shopping) and got a cute but simple brown pair. One of these days maybe I'll break out with the colors and sparkles but not yet. You can do the living for me :)
Wow, lovely :)
These are sooo cute! I love the green pair! I finally went back to plastic frame glasses because my prescription is sooo strong that wire frames no longer work. They are so much more fun too!
That web site must be catching on! I just heard about it myself the other day too and was thinking about getting some pairs from there! I like the ones with the jewels!
Sweetness! You're making me think I need new glasses!
Good for you! How fun!
I'll have to take a look! Glasses are just way to expensive when you go to the eye doctor! I've had the same pair since I was in 11th grade. No Bueno.
Post a Comment