I find that there are always some okay deals going on, but sometimes there are some GREAT deals that are too good to pass up. Like right now, you can go to Target and get General Mills cereals for only $.49 a box and Fiber One for less than $1. When these deals come along, on things that people actually use and need, I send out an email with the links of the coupons to the people in my ward. I figure since I've already taken the time to research the deals, five more minutes to let other people know isn't much. Since I am already doing this, I figure that it won't take more time to add a few more emails. The more people I can help out, the better :) So if you are interested in getting an email from me about these deals, leave a comment with your email address.
***I just want to let you know that this is not going to be an every day thing or anything like the blogs out there. I only send out an email if I think it's a really good deal. The deals are going to be about Dillons, Target, Walgreens and Walmart since those the stores we have here.
4 comments:
Wow, what a great idea. I'll sign up! beekissee@hotmail.com. Thanks :)
hook me up. I have wanted to start the coupon stuff but just don't have the time..I am a looser..I know!
eye_live@hotmail.com
Hey I made my blog private, if you would like an invitation to it I need you email address, send it to jedespain@gmail.com
That would be wonderful! I want to try the coupon thing out. Thanks
michelleyuyi@hotmail.com
Post a Comment