Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Wow what a crazy day. Since Terry had to work today, I had two choices for shopping: go when the stores open or take two boys with me. I decided to go early. It was insane. I was so amazed by how many people were actually out. This is my first time going this early, and it actually wasn't a horrible experience. Wal-Mart was packed, I don't think there wasn't a time that I wasn't touching someone or something. I had a hard time finding things, so I got a few things and then headed to Target. I eventually went back to Wal-Mart just to get a few last things.
Luckily Target wasn't as bad, I did have to wait outside for about 10 minutes before it opened. I had a few people comment on my flip flops (we got our first snow last night) and they thought I was crazy. I was glad I went to Target when I did because I got what I needed. Our big gift to the boys is a 16 in 1 sport table. I got there just in time to get one of the last ones, it was great timing! Plus someone was already there with a flat bed, so I didn't even have to lift it. Yay for good sales!
All in all going early wasn't too bad, I'm glad I'm done for the day because I don't plan on going to the store for quite some time now. I hope all of you got what you needed today!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

My sister had me at the store at 4:00 standing in line for an xbox and a WII. Surpisingly walmart wasn't crazy, but if I had been at home in Billings I am sure it would have been different!! Good deals are always fun to find.