Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It was a nice and quiet holiday for us. Luckily some friends invited us over to dinner, so we had some company. We had a fun time, the boys had a blast playing with their friends and all the adults had fun getting stuffed! I thought I would list a few things that I am thankful for. There is so much more, but not enough time to write them all.
I am thankful for:
My family
My wonderful husband and that plays "Mom" better than me sometimes
My two darling boys that keep me entertained
Being in a church that I love so much
Being pregnant (especially during Thanksgiving, so I could take seconds or thirds and not feel bad)
A warm house to come home to
My friends
I hope all of you had a great holiday!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment