Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kanyon can spell

So I am so impressed and proud of my little boy. Every day this week I have taken 30 minutes a day to work on writing letters. He doesn't care for it when I try to go through the whole alphabet but he loves to write everyone's names. He is getting so good, I can't believe it. He can write his whole name by memory! It's not the prettiest, but it's sure good for a 3 year old. He can spell it out loud too. Here's video of him tonight, we didn't talk about his name at all before the video, it's all memory :).

3 comments:

Sharee said...

What a SMARTY!! You are doing a good job teaching him! What's your secret?

Matt and Jess said...

Wow, I didn't know that kids that little could learn that stuff yet. Way to go Kanyon! you're boys are so cute.

Kori said...

That's awesome, Kaysi. I'll bet it's that brown hair--and not being blonde anymore! :)