Friday, November 28, 2008
First Day of Snow!
For the first time in my life, I was actually ready and excited for the first day of snow. It felt weird to have Thanksgiving and not have any snow. I don't think we ever got past October without snow in WY, so going to almost of the end of November was just crazy to me. Kanyon was SO excited to wake up to snow this morning. He wanted to go out and play all morning. So when I finally decided to go out, they both were just thrilled. I don't think either of them realize how cold snow is... they must have forgotten. They still had fun. They helped me build a snowman and then played with their cars and toys.
Just so happy to be outside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Snow.... egh. Don't remind me.
Post a Comment