Saturday, November 22, 2008

Scrapbooking

For those who know me, you know that I like to scrapbook. Well I've decided that I love and hate scrapbooking. I enjoy doing it and getting to look at it in the end, but I like to stress about it too. Sometimes I stress so much about it that I lose sleep. This week I have been scrapbooking for one of Terry's coworkers and two nights I have woken up around 4:30 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep because I would think about it. So I would get up and actually scrapbook in the middle of the night. I'm crazy I know! It's all worth it in the end though, I love going back and looking at older pictures.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I am like that too, not about scarpbooking so much, but if I have something on my mind I will sometimes wake up in the middle of the night, and not be able to go back to sleep. Good luck with all the scrapbooking!