Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to my mommy!

Today is my mom birthday. So Happy birthday to her! She is such an amazing person. As I get older and more mature, I appreciate her more and more. Being a mother isn't as easy as she made it look. I don't know how she had 9 chilren. I wish that I wouldn't have been such a brat in my teenager years, if I only knew what I know now :). She has been a great mother and grandma! I have learned so much from her and plan to lots more. She is such a loving and giving person, I would be honored to turn out like her! She is super woman in all that she does! I am so grateful for such a wonderful mom and that my children get her as grandma! We love you Mom and hope that you have a great birthday!


No comments: