Monday, November 3, 2008

My lucky boys!

The boys are just so lucky to have Terry as a dad. He is so great because the minute he walks in the door from work, his attention goes straight to them. They both love him so much (and prefer him over me). It is really nice because a lot of times I don't have the energy or strength to play with the boys like he does. This evening they all went outside with their lawn mowers and mowed the lawn. They always have so much fun together!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That is a great picture. You know, the girls prefer Justin over me, and sometimes I am okay with that because I feel the same way, I just don't have the same energy he does to play with them.

Anonymous said...

Mowing the lawn in Nov is just sick and wrong!

Anna Beal said...

You must still be having nice "outdoor" weather? That is exactly why I need boys...my girls are way too needy to me.