Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gas Prices

So our gas prices here are down to $1.97 a gallon! I don't remember the last time I have paid under $2 for gas. I think it was about 3 years ago. The gas prices have just gone down like crazy here, sometimes it would go down 10 cents in one day. I really don't mind, it saves me money. I was so excited when I got gas and it didn't cost $90 to fill up. It really makes me want to go on a road trip... too bad everything is pretty far away. Maybe we'll get to Wichita and get some early Christmas shopping done!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I am with you, I am so excited. Ours isn't that low yet. It just made it to $2.25, but it beats almost $4.00/gal. Hopefully it will stay low enough for us to travel for Thanksgiving.

Anna Beal said...

WOW!!! We are still paying just over 2.60!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing, I paid $2.51 on Monday and was pretty stoked. But your right is drops from day to day so maybe it is cheaper 4 days later!